Dallas Claims Association meets the 1st Wednesday of each month.
Where: Hackberry Creek Country Club
1901 W. Royal Lane
Irving, TX 75063
Phone: 972-869-2631 X237
Time: 11:00 A.M. - 1:00 P.M.
One hour of CE is offered at each meeting.
Dallas Claims Association
P.O. Box 803659
Dallas, Texas 75380-3659
- To promote harmony
and cordial business relations among members, to exchange information
concerning matters of interest, to discuss common problems and to
develop a high standard of ethics to promote the general welfare of
the companies represented.
- To insure through
cooperation of its members, such administration of casualty and property claims as
will result in a prompt and just settlement of meritorious claims.
- To promote plans for
cooperation in vigorously resisting collusion, deception and false or
fraudulent claims and losses and promptly to discourage and expose
dishonest, unscrupulous and unethical practices, whether indulged in
by professional men and women.
- DCA has under 500 active members and part of over 1300 networking contacts.
- Meeting attendance ranges from 60-90 insurance industry professionals.
- New Members may join in May through the following year that ends September 1st.
- Benefits of membership:
- www.dallasclaims.com website access
- Monthly CE luncheon discount
- Job search and posting
- Event calendar registration, access and posting
- Credit card transactions
- Meeting attendance view history
- DCA member services links
- AND more
Associate Membership: Shall be limited to companies who are engaged in related lines to the
insurance industry, such as the vendor/support services. Dues for Associate membership shall be $65.00 per year payable as of September 1, the beginning of the fiscal year.
Company Membership: Is for Insurance Carriers only that have 2 or more staff adjusters to register to attend our Dallas Claims luncheons or events. Dues for Company membership shall be $100.00 per year payable as of September 1, the beginning of the fiscal year.